- New Acupuncturist
- January Special
- Group Acupuncture Returns
- New Scheduling & Rates
- Prepayment Discounts
- Variable Tincture Pricing
Starting January 16th, our teashop will be open to the public Monday thru Thursday 10am to 6pm.
We are pleased to announce a new addition to our professional staff!
Licensed acupuncturist, Marta Correll, will be offering both private and group acupuncture here at One River Medicine, beginning Wednesday, January 11th with private sessions.
January Special! 15% off treatments with Marta!
We are excited to announce that we are offering Group Acupuncture again!
Done while relaxing in lounge chairs, this is a more affordable way to get acupuncture when the condition allows for extremities-only treatments. Group acupuncture can be used to supplement your regular treatments, or for general health maintenance and treatment of many chronic issues.
Group Acupuncture appointments will be with our new acupuncturist, Marta Correll, L.Ac. Starts Thursday, January 12th.
- Our schedule will be running on 10 minute increments to accommodate group acupuncture appointments.
- “Simple” private acupuncture treatments will increase from 15 minutes to 20 minutes with the practitioner, allowing for more conditions to be treated in these shorter sessions.
- A 10-minute Evaluation & Management will be added to your regular appointment when custom tinctures and teas need to be formulated or reviewed.
|Tue.||10:30am – 2:30pm||10:30-6:30pm||4:00-6:30pm|
With the new scheduling comes new rates, effective January 16, 2017. Click for new rate sheet.
We are now offering a single option for those who would like to pay in advance for their treatments.
- Deposit $1000 toward your treatments, to be used within 12 months.
- Receive 15% off all services paid for with the deposited funds.
- Credit card payment requires additional $27.50 to cover the merchant service fees.
Variable Tincture Pricing
The price of herbs is continuously rising, and we can no longer afford to offer a flat rate for our custom tinctures. Effective immediately, the price of tinctures will reflect the cost of each herb in the blend. Some of you may have an increased cost and some may have a decreased cost. This also means that the cost of your tincture will vary, depending on the cost of the herbs at that time. Remember, if we refill into your bottle, you get $1.50 off.